Community Mini-Grant Program
2013 CALL FOR APPLICATIONS to be announced soon.
Please check back frequently or contact the Delta Dental Foundation at
(517) 347-5333 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive direct notification.
In 2012, a total of over $100,000 was awarded to assist in addressing the oral health needs of children in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana. View a list of 2012 recipients here.
Community-based oral health programs in the tri-state area are encouraged to apply for grants up to $5,000 for programs designed to improve oral health. Special consideration will be given to those applicants whose programs focus on improving the oral health of low-income children, however, all grant submissions will be considered.
2012 Community Mini-Grant Recipients:
- Capital Area Community Services, Inc.—Head Start & Early
- Community Healthcare Connections (CHC)
- Communities in Schools of Kalamazoo
- Covenant Community Care
- Ferris State University
- Grand Traverse County Health Department
- Greater Flint Health Coalition
- Hackley Community Care
- Hannahville Indian Community
- Health Delivery, Inc.
- New Harvest Development Corporation
- Paula L. Tutman, Children's ToothFairy Foundation
- Samaritan Center, Inc.
- Special Olympics Michigan, Inc.
- The School Dentist Smile Foundation
- The Traveling Tooth Station
- University of Detroit Mercy
- Upper Peninsula Association of Rural Health Services, Inc.
- Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency