Delta Dental of Michigan elects Delta Dental Foundation corporate members
OKEMOS, Mich., (June 5, 2012) — Delta Dental of Michigan has recently elected the 2012-2013 Delta Dental Foundation corporate members to serve a one-year term for the Foundation. Corporate members are responsible for selecting the Foundation’s board of trustees for the 2013 year.
Corporate members are as follows:
- Douglas R. Anderson, D.D.S., M.S., J.D., of Columbus, Ohio. Occupation: oral surgeon.
- Bruce C. Baird, D.D.S., of Sewanee, Tenn. Occupation: retired general practitioner.
- Father Jack H. Baker, of Waterford, Mich. Occupation: priest.
- John A. Breza, D.D.S., of Shelby Township., Mich. Occupation: general practitioner.
- Paul Carruth, J.D., of Raleigh, N.C. Occupation: attorney.
- Terence R. Comar, D.D.S., M.S., of Portage, Mich. Occupation: periodontist.
- Lawrence D. Crawford, D.D.S., of Rochester Hills, Mich. Occupation: chief executive officer of Diversity-Vuteq, LLC.
- Lisa A. Dancsok, of Novi, Mich. Occupation: executive vice president of Michigan Economic Development Corporation.
- Stephen A. Eklund, D.D.S., M.H.S.A., DrPH, of Ann Arbor, Mich. Occupation: professor emeritus of dental public health at the University of Michigan School of Public Health.
- Todd V. Ester, D.D.S., of Canton, Mich. Occupation: endodontist.
- Ann M. Flermoen, D.D.S., of St. Johns, Mich. Occupation: general practitioner.
- Rory Gamble, of Detroit, Mich. Occupation: director of UAW Region 1A.
- Thomas J. Gant, D.D.S., of Clinton Township, Mich. Occupation: retired general practitioner.
- Jack W. Gottschalk, D.D.S., of Cincinnati, Ohio. Occupation: retired general practitioner.
- James P. Hallan, of Okemos, Mich. Occupation: president and chief operating officer of Michigan Retailers Association.
- Joseph C. Harris, D.D.S., of Oakland Township, Mich. Occupation: general practitioner.
- Joshua S. Howie, of Chicago, Ill. Occupation: managing director of Freeport Financial, LLC.
- Kerry M. Kaysserian, D.D.S., of Traverse City, Mich. Occupation: general practitioner.
- Jeffrey A. Keller, of Perrysburg, Ohio. Occupation: vice president of compensation and benefits of ProMedica Health System.
- Penelope K. Majeske, Ph.D., of Troy, Mich. Occupation: retired deputy dean of the College of Lifelong Learning at Wayne State University.
- Terri A. Miller, CPCU, of Novi, Mich. Occupation: general manager of Michigan Automobile Insurance Placement Facility.
- Timothy E. Moffit, D.B.A., of Portage, Mich. Occupation: assistant professor of economics and business at Kalamazoo College.
- Michael T. Schaeffer, D.D.S., of Cincinnati, Ohio. Occupation: general practitioner.
- C. Richard Seitz, of Okemos, Mich. Occupation: former president and CEO of Delta Dental of Michigan, Ohio and Indiana and past chair of the national Delta Dental Plans Association Board of Directors.
- Bruce R. Smith, of Newport, Ky. Occupation: president of Benefit Resource Solutions, LLC.
- Laura O. Stearns, of East Lansing, Mich. Occupation: retired vice president of service program operations at Michigan Catholic Conference.
- Steven B. Stratton, of Big Rapids, Mich. Occupation: labor relations director of Ferris State University.
- Colleen G. Vienna, D.D.S., of North Olmsted, Ohio. Occupation: general practitioner.
- Lonny E. Zietz, D.D.S., M.S., of Charlevoix, Mich. Occupation: retired oral surgeon.
About Delta Dental Foundation
The Delta Dental Foundation is a nonprofit, charitable organization established in 1980, which serves as the philanthropic arm of Delta Dental of Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and North Carolina. The Foundation’s goals are to support education and research for the advancement of dental science, and to promote the oral health of the public through education and service activities, particularly for those with special needs. For more information, visit www.deltadentalmi.com/ddf.