Delta Dental of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana is pleased to offer online continuing education (CE) programs. Each CE program contains course content, an assessment and a certificate of completion. Delta Dental is an ADA CERP recognized provider and also accredited through the State of Michigan.
New courses for 2021:
- Nutrition for Health and Disease Prevention
- Nutrition for Oral and Overall Health
Courses available now
- Dental Care for Children with Special Health Care Needs
- How to Complete an Age 1 Dental Visit
- HPV and Head and Neck Cancer
- Human Trafficking—Modern Day Slavery
- Infant and Toddler Oral Health Care
- Periodontal and Peri-Implant Diseases and Conditions
- Safe Opioid Prescribing Practices, New Laws and Regulations*
- The Proper Handling of Amalgam and its Wastes—Complying with the New EPA Rules*
- The Seal is the Deal*
*These courses were released in 2020
Step 1: Register Here
1) Use your Provider’s valid NPI
2) Use a personal email address
Step 2: Log In Here
1) Log in with your personal email address and the password you set
What is required to get my certificate for completing the courses?
You will watch an informational video on the topic you’ve selected. Then, you’ll complete an assessment and evaluation. After you’ve completed those items, you will receive a certificate of completion.
How do I learn more?
Email email@example.com for questions or support.