Delta Dental of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana is pleased to offer online continuing education (CE) programs. Each CE program contains course content, an assessment and a certificate of completion. Delta Dental is an ADA CERP recognized provider and also accredited through the State of Michigan.
Our online course topics currently include:
- A New Classification Scheme for the Periodontal and Peri-implant Diseases and Conditions
- Dental Care for Patients with Special Health Care Needs
- HPV—Head and Neck Cancer
- How to Complete an Age 1 Dental Visit
- Human Trafficking—Modern Slavery
- Infant and Toddler Oral Health Care
- The Seal is the Deal
Course offerings continue to grow.
Step 1: Register Here
1) Use your Provider’s valid NPI
2) Use a personal email address
Step 2: Log In Here
1) Log in with your personal email address and the password you set
What is required to get my certificate for completing the courses?
You will watch an informational video on the topic you’ve selected. Then, you’ll complete an assessment and evaluation. After you’ve completed those items, you will receive a certificate of completion.
How do I learn more?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or support.