Manage your dental benefits online with Consumer Toolkit
Consumer Toolkit® gives you easy, secure online access to your benefit information 24/7. Use this free service if you have dental benefits through an employer for:
- Eligibility. Review your specific benefits, including eligibility for dependents.
- Up-to-date benefit information. Find current information about your benefits, such as how much of your annual maximum has been used to date, how much is still available to use, and levels of coverage for specific dental services.
- Claims information. Review specific claims transactions, reimbursements, payments and pre-treatment estimates. You can also print a copy of your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statements.
- ID Cards. Print a copy of your ID card to give to your dentist. Please note that ID cards are not required and do not verify eligibility, although many dental offices like to keep a copy on file.
- Paperless EOBs. Sign up for paperless delivery of your EOB statements.
- Dentist search. Search for participating dentists near you.
This tool uses highly secure encryption technology to protect your personal information. All users must first register to gain access to the Consumer Toolkit.