The Delta Dental Foundation (DDF) develops and enhances partnerships and programs to improve oral and overall health and health equity.
The DDF focuses its support in these categories:
- Increasing dental access to underserved and high-risk populations
- Providing educational programming on the importance of oral health and how it relates to overall health
- Identifying and reducing health disparities related to oral and overall health.
- Providing scholarships and awards to dental students
- Continuing education programs for the dental profession
The Delta Dental Foundation (DDF) was established in 1980 as a nonprofit, charitable organization and serves as the philanthropic arm of Delta Dental of Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and North Carolina.
Making a difference
Every day, our corporate citizenship and philanthropic efforts engage new partners and community members. Read about some of these highlights in our Corporate Citizenship and Philanthropy Report VIBRANT and see which stories and projects moved us most.
Learn more about the Delta Dental Foundation staff and board members.
Financial support for programs/organizations that address oral health needs.
Educational and research opportunities for the dental profession.
For college students who exhibit leadership and a passion for dentistry.
Delta Dental launches oral health Girl Scout patch program.
Read how sugar-sweetened beverages can cause tooth decay and order educational Rethink Your Drink materials.
Keep emergency rooms open—dental clinics are available for dental emergencies.
Learn more about the DDF's response to COVID-19.